Monday, August 30, 2010

30/08/2010

Hello again! Today was an easy day for once! There was very little to be done in preparation for moving away. I finally received a form which I needed to fill in to finish Garda clearance. I was informed by family on how long it takes Garda clearance to be done these days, and started to worry a bit, but on ringing the university all I have to do is sign a form saying that they withhold permission to kick me out of the course if it turns out I'm an axe murderer or something of the like!
I have had a lot of spare time on my hands, and used it to look up some of the clubs and societies offered at my uni. Turns out they have a hurling team! That will be a definite club for me.

What clubs do you think are great for students?

2 comments:

  1. Good reading!!

    Followed and supporting :)

    http://random-tears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent thanks a lot. Really enjoyed your blog too, will be sure to check up on it regularly.

    ReplyDelete